Life and Its Plans


  We all have plans for this life and things we would like to see done. We have dreams and grandiose tasks we think we would love to accomplish.
 
  In all of these plans and aspirations we forget, or conveniently ignore, the life God has for us. His will for our life is often viewed as the antithesis to our ideas. Our goals seem more pleasant and His more cumbersome. However, the God who made me, made me in a peculiar and specific way to accomplish His will for my life.
 
  Since God’s plan is perfect there is never a reason to change it on our behalf. Our delaying will not change His plan but only bring heartache to us if we ignore Him. Joy will only come when we accept the perfect will of God for our lives, and proceed on the journey He has sent us out to do.

  What is wonderful is that God is patient and gives us second chances to accomplish the things He has set before us. God is just as interested in us as He is in seeing His will for our lives come to fruition.

  God chooses each of us for a task and discovering what that task is should be our life goal and drive. Such an attitude will spare us from heartache and sorrow, and allow us to have true joy because we are doing what our Creator created us to do.
 
Jeremiah 29:11-13 – “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Comments

Popular Posts